Friday, March 14, 2008

MO JO PIZZA & PUB

Back in the 1960's this was East Lake Drug Store,
you could buy ice cream by the carton, any flavor,
it was a great drug store.
Now it is a Mo Jo Pizza & Pub.
Here is a comment :
Amy from Atlanta wrote:
I spent five years looking for authentic NY style pizza in Atlanta. The closest thing is the Whole Foods in Midtown (note that the Whole Foods in Toco Hills does NOT make something I would call pizza). The second closest is probably Rosa's although I have only had cold take-out from there and was not particularly impressed. Now that I have found Mojo Pizza, I will stop looking. My quest has ended. Not only can you fold it, but it's actually not that greasy, meaning that you don't feel like killing yourself after you have 3 pieces. Plus which, the selection of microbrews is awesome!

Mo Jo Pizza & Pub
657 East Lake Dr.
Decatur, GA.
404-373-1999

No comments: