Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get those Decatur License plates at Whit's End also.


Whit's End wants everyone to know that they carry those Decatur license plates along with other City of Decatur items, below is his email to me.
thanks Jeff I will post this info.
I checked out your blog
You are on the right track,
the more you blog the better you get.
Best Wishes from Next Stop...Decatur.


Hi, It’s Jeff from Whit’s End,

I enjoy following your blog, and read it often, and appreciate the support. I too carry City of Decatur items……license plates, tee shirts, mugs, beer bottle openers, and Decatur Dad tees, Decatur dog bandanas, and Decatur Mom,Dad,Boy,Girl Christmas ornaments, and also photos of local Decatur landmarks.

Thanks,

Jeff

Whit's End, LLC
431 W. Ponce DeLeon Ave, #2
Decatur, GA 30030
(404) 377-3310

Note: Jeff & Greg have started a blog check it out here.
Welcome to the world of Blogging.

No comments: