Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Georgia On My Mind blogroll has some great blog links.

You need to check out Georgia On My Mind blog
it has a list of blog links you might find interesting.
I checked out this one.

Next Stop...Decatur just made the list.
Here is their comment about it:

Next Stop...Decatur.The tagline at this site states Decatur and I are old friends. I’ve been there many times and it’s always been good to me. A recent post included an announcement of the McDonough Street Market on July 18th and 19th. This blog promotes the lovely city of Decatur so well that I just might make it my next place to go explorin’.

Thanks Georgia On My Mind for the nice comment.

Comment from Shana on Georgia On My Mind Blog:

I like the link to the "Next Stop...Decatur" Since I live in Decatur its always nice to know what blogs are out there about all the cool things we have in Decatur. Loving your site BTW.

July 11, 2008 6:48 AM

No comments: