Wednesday, August 6, 2008

inDECATUR Blog Celebrates 1 Year of Great Success

I want to say congratulations to David at the inDECATUR blog for his first year anniversary.
Some of you might not know this but David was on Decatur High Schools INDECATUR staff as managing editor. INDECATUR was the name of Decatur High's year book that they published each year, now remember putting out one of these year books is not an easy task, a lot of hard work goes into that, and the experience he got from this was carried over to his blogs of today, he even took the name INDECATUR and changed it to inDECATUR (which is a great name) for his Decatur blog. He puts a lot of work into this and it shows,
from his old Decatur High School blog, (which I gave some pictures to use) to his inDECATUR blog today. I have learned a ton of stuff from him on how he runs his blogs.
So David I say "SALUTE" to you.
Hope you have many more suscessful years.

Dennis Whitefield
Next Stop...Decatur.

Attached are some pictures I found of him at Decatur High when he was hard at work ( as usual) on the INDECATUR.

1 comment:

Retro Jordan said...

The outlay in your blog is clear for reading, I learn a lot, thank you! Wish you make a further progress in the future, I will always look through your website.