Monday, November 24, 2008

Renewal Construction's Unique Thanksgiving Card






The story behind the card is special to me. If you didn't know Renewal Construction Inc. is located at 124 S. Columbia Dr. Decatur, GA. That address is special to me because my parents lived there in the 1940's so I contacted Kelly Cheek
Marketing Manager of Renewal Construction and told her my story and sent her pictures that I had showing my parents in front of the house, and also the way the house looked in the 1980's when it was a church/bible store. They loved the photos so much they made a Thanksgiving Card to use for their company showing 124 S. Columbia Dr. through the years.
Thanks to everyone over at Renewal Construction Inc. for using my photos.
and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Renewal Construction 124 S. Columbia Dr. Decatur, GA 30030 t. 404-378-6962 f. 404-378-6963

Check out there blog here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool story and photos.

But when did people start sending out Thanksgiving cards?

Greg

Anonymous said...

This Year.