Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lindsay Lohan on SNL





From usatoday.com:
How did Lohan fare as host?

A lot was riding on the night for the actress, who last hosted Saturday Night Live in 2006. (And we all know what has happened in those filler years.)

So it made sense when Lindsay opened the show on a self-deprecating note. "I feel lucky and grateful to be here tonight," began Lohan. "And that's why I really want to thank all of my friends at SNL who trusted me enough to have me back."

Or did they? An alarm went off when Lohan took one step off the stage. "Can I see your eyes please?" asked Kenan Thompson, interrupting her monologue, before confirming: "She's good." Next up was Kristen Wiig. "Everyone here believes in you," said Wiig from the stage. "We wouldn't have you back otherwise." (The two hugged, and Wiig began to surreptitiously pat her down.)

full story

No comments: