Lenox Square is going to get a facelift to go along with the new parkway improvements to Peachtree Road at its front door. The plans have been drawn, but there is no announced timeline for the work to be done.
Representatives for Simon Property Group (owners of the mall property) and Shelby Morris, Beck Design/ RTKL met with the Development Review Committee for Special Public Interest District 12 (SPI-12) this month and presented proposed changes to Lenox Square’s façade and more.
The changes as outlined would include:
· A pedestrian connection to Peachtree Road
· A roundabout where the Peachtree Road entrance interfaces with the internal “ring road.”
· A proposed water feature in the middle of the roundabout
· Landscaped area adjacent to the outdoor seating
· Additional 5’ sidewalks on the Neiman Marcus (western) facade
· Reconfiguration of the existing road serving the porte cochere
· New drop off zone and curb cut for new mall entry
· Recladding of the facades
· Display cases along western façade -