Decatur's Masonic Temple later became Scott's Pharmacy
This was one of the popular downtown drugstores, Scott's Pharmacy at
Sycamore and N. McDonough, was a inviting place for an ice cream soda on a
hot afternoon downtown or after an evening movie at The Decatur Theatre.
Photo is from the collection of Mrs J. O. Bowen Jr.
But before it was Scott's Pharmacy it was Decatur's Masonic Temple Building.This postcard is cira 1914.