Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Upcoming Event : Bradley Observatory Open House April 9, 2010


Bradley Observatory Open House
Friday April 9, 2010 from 8:00pm - 10:00pm
Bradley Observatory and Planetarium
141 E College Ave
Decatur, Georgia 30030 Get Directions
This year-long series of events celebrates the 400th anniversary of Galileo's first astronomical use of his telescope, and engage the challenges we all face when pushing the boundaries of exploration in the quest for knowledge.

upcoming.yahoo.com
http://www.agnesscott.edu/academics/bradleyobservatory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i SDHC[/url] DS NetBlog)