Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tickle My Tummy Grand Opening


From the Tickle My Tummy site
Tickle My Tummy is based in Downtown Decatur, GA. Our team has over 10 years in the lunch, catering, custom cakes and cheesecakes.

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance and our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We also value our community and what is going in and around it. You will find that here at Tickle My Tummy we are dedicated to helping our community.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.


Location:
307 E College Avenue
Suite B
Decatur, GA 30030


Hours:
Mon - Sat: 11AM - 3PM
Fri - Sat: 6PM - 9PM
Sun: Closed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I have eaten at Tickle My Tummy 3 or 4 times since they have opened and loved it. The service was great as well. Can't wait to see this weeks specials.