Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Help Pie Shop open in the Virginia-Highland neighborhood!

 I read about this at Decatur Patch and wanted to help with this campaign, so I am posting about this to get the word out.
----


Hi neighbors! I own a bakery called Pie Shop that started in rented kitchen space in Decatur in 2010 and has been operating full-scale for 2.5 years in Buckhead. Happily, I just launched a crowd-funding campaign to bring Pie Shop back! We have been a well-loved destination in our current location but have many supporters in Decatur and surrounding neighborhoods who would like to see Pie Shop come closer. With your help we can be the next long-standing member of the community.

If you love pie, coffee, and happy places to sit and share those things with friends, please visit the campaign here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/416354093/p...


It runs for a very limited time and the clock is ticking so if you believe in this project please help me get the word out by sending this link to your friends.

I am happy to answer any questions!
Thank you,
Mims
--Here is the video.

No comments: