Thursday, April 23, 2009

30,000 Rooms,and I Have the Key


This week CBS Released Season 6 of the popular TV show Hawaii Five-0
I have been waiting for this season because of one episode "30,000 Rooms, and I have the Key".(An aging jewel theif steals from rooms at Waikiki hotels,then taunts the Five-0 chief with an invitation to his next performance). David Wayne guest stars.
original airdate:2/26/74
This is Jack Lord inviting you to be here for....30,000 Rooms, and I Have the Key. NEXT... 30,000 Rooms, Be Here, Aloha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about this episode is so captivating?

Don't get me wrong....I have no doubt that it's a gripping episode, but surely there's a specific reason you've been so keen to check out this particular show?

Greg

Next Stop...Decatur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Next Stop...Decatur said...

It was just one of my favorite episodes, one of the shows best.
Watch it and see.