Saturday, July 26, 2008

BLOGGERS OF DECATUR


Hey Everyone,

THIS IS FROM JEFF AT WHIT'S END

I wanted you all to know about some great resources here in Decatur for information about our great little corner of the world. Of course, we all know about the excellent shops and restaurants that we all frequent and love and need to continue to support in order to keep our community vital.....(including this writer's place of business...ahem!) There are some great bloggers here that are doing wonders for our city. They have been extremely kind enough to include my store in many entries, and thus I appreciate them. Also, I enjoy the items they report on as it keeps me informed about goings on about town. Check out the Decatur ELife (actually on online video magazine), Decatur Metro, Next Stop Decatur, Decatur Mom, and inDecatur. There are others like ourdecatur, mydecatur, decaturnow, asiancajuns, etc. All give great info. When you have time, check them all out. Decatur ELife, and Next Stop Decatur (which does a ton of historical type features about Decatur) are featuring Whit's End prominently, and I thank them! Give them a read or watch......Thanks, Jeff

Posted by Whit's End Blog at 7/26/2008 4:18 PM | Add Comment

Thanks Jeff,
All us bloggers( if I can speak for all of us) enjoy what we do,I'm just glad we have so many readers out there... Remember, it's always news when nobody knows, that's where we come in.

Dennis Whitefield
Next Stop...Decatur

No comments: